There are PM and there are PM

One of my boss likes to say "There are project managers, and there are project managers. The only difference is the letter". Each time he says that, I will go like 'Huh? What do you mean?" Here's our conversation last Saturday
B: There are project managers and there are project managers. The only difference is the letter
K: *Smile* What do you mean? I don't get you.
B: How good is your English?
K: Okay, not bad.
B: You never heard of such phrase before?
K: Nope, never. Can you tell me what it means?
B: It is like there is apple and there is apple but both apple are not the same. So there are PMs and there are PMs but both PMs are not the same. One may be better than the others and vice versa.
K: Oh.. now I understand.

Is there such thing "There are a**h***e and there are a**h***e, only difference are how big are their a**s*s. Hahahah...

No comments: