Chinese New Year

Yippee!! Chinese New Year is juz ard the corner.. but I don't feel anything leh. Quik, pinch me.
Here I am sitting in my dad's office, accompanying Melinda as she is alone today. Her employees all went on leave. So, I have to be here. Luckily there are some work to be done, like FSD documentations, etc etc etc.
I have not bought my shoes yet!! Arrggh... and I only wore slippers back from SG. Takkan wear slippers on CNY rite?
Yippee!! We will be having BBQ party on 2nd day of CNY for my grandpa's b'day. His b'day is always on the 2nd day of CNY. Hehehe..it will be fun but I am predicting my grandma will be shouting away cos her house will be full of smoke and kidz will be running around with oily hands touching all her furnitures or clothes..hehehe...ultimate!

No comments: