Good buys

Things are definitely looking good, though the weather is not getting any better and cab fare increased.. Looking good? I got a good deal at HN, Millenia Walk purchasing a few big ticket items - thanks to my fellow colleagues. 9 of us were hounding the sales guy asking for more and more discounts.. muahaha.

Hubby's prized TV - World's first iDTV


Mitsubishi Baby Folio - in Stainless Steel

Electrolux 7kg washer
All in all, I could have saved $1k on those stuff? $1K saving but I lost $500 - purchased a divan from Furniture Mall only to realise that I could get the same one at $300. I was charged $800 for the divan. It better last me at least 10 years, else I will.... *cracking knuckles*
Boo boo to the toilet wares delivery - wrong basin sent for the master bathroom. I am glad that I took a photo of what we purchased before so no argument abt that.. Other than this, our renovation is goind well. Air-cond is fixed, partition for foyer and MBR is up, feature wall is up, false ceiling is also up. Satisfied with their workmanship as well..

WC, sink, shower and gas heater installed
MBR shower rose and glass panel
Visit http://kathkhor.multiply.com for more pix!

No comments: