Welcome 2008!

Time really flies! It was just 2007 like a blink of an eye and now 2 more days and we will be saying hullo to 2008..

Now..what have I achieved? Nothing much..a pretty slow year in terms of my career (except for a promotion earlier this year, a new job @ the bank). Personal life - I got married and we bought a flat together..

Happy moments always call for feasting. Met up with ex-colleagues cum frenz for some crab feasting at AMK. Couldn't understand the reason for travelling all the way thr juz for crab, can't we have it at East Coast? Searched the web (http://www.hungrygowhere.com/) n boy, alot of good reviews!! I m salivating..

Well.. it is indeed THUMBS UP! You decide.. pictures!!

Fresh crabs immersed in milk/coconut filled broth - yummy!! Total bill: $30 per pax..not too bad! We did not even finish the food.
Now I am looking foward to 1st Jan 2008 - going for brunch with sister and hubby.

No comments: