Delicious Claypot Rice

I saw in AFC channel some time back recommending several places in Singapore that serves good chicken claypot rice - one of my all-time fave!
Hubby finished his exam today, what better to do than to drag him to try on one of the recommended place @ Geylang Lrg 33..
Being the ever smart wife, I called hours earlier to request them to prepare the claypot before we arrive..however my smartness stops there cos we alighted at Kallang station and end up walking 45minutes (from Lorong 1 to Lorong 33!!!).. poor hubby was sweating away..hahaha *sorry dearest!*

Dear sweating away..
The walk is well worth it.. it is so so so delicious leh!! Can't get enough of it, I cleaned out the whole pot!

Look so yummy hor - trust me, it is NICE!! But need to wait 30mins above hor..

No comments: