All the ingredients that I need for a yummy in my tummy granola.
2 cup of rolled oats
Fruits/ nuts of your choice
1 egg white
1/2 cup of honey
Pinch of salt
- In a clean bowl, whisk egg white with salt until frothy.
- Add in honey and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into combination of rolled oats and mixed fruits and nuts. * If I were to do it again, I will not bake the fruits and nuts together because it actually dries them up.
- Spread it evenly on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake it at 170 degree for 35 minutes or until it turns brown.
- Let it cool before breaking them into clusters. Store in airtight container up to a week.
Love it with Greek yoghurt and fresh fruits..