Pampering

Isn't it nice to be pampered at some point of time. Times when stress has taken a toll on your poor body. Times when sleep is so deprived yet you do not know what is it..
I treated myself with a 2-hr facial @ Leonard Drake Century Sq last night. I had a few packages with them but I opt for Adv. Skin Brightening, an ala-carte facial. I love this one.. double cleansing, extraction, face massage, shoulder & neck massage, double mask.. yummy!!! Oh..I forgot, ultra-sound massage on my face to promote better blood circulation. I came out feeling so much relaxed, glowing face.. Haha
Too bad I will be facing with lotsa smoke over this weekend. We are having bbq party tonight and tmr night as well. Occasion? Will post it in the next blog with more pix as well..
Lotsa chores to do today and the good thing is I am on leave with YT.. Looking forward for tonight. It will be a great crazy party..

No comments: