H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.

**** UPDATED ****
As I am typing this, I have mixed feelings.. felt sad I couldn't go for this trip, felt somehow relieved because I know I couldn't enjoy much with my current situation and condition..
So, we have no choice but to postpone this trip until April 2012!!

I can't wait to get out of Singapore this coming Saturday for my long long long overdue break!


Pangkor Laut Resort.. a privately owned resort that promises privacy and tranquility and a good escape from the hustling and bustling of city life!
Just what we needed.. a breather from hectic work, rejuvenate and me to recharge back after 2 back to back op.. and for the kids? Well, for them to soak in the pool and play on the sandy beaches all day long till Zach will say "Mummy, I have old man's hand" haha

No comments: