Travelogue: Taiwan 2013

A belated entry on our holiday to Taiwan in April 2013. I make it a point to bring my parents for a holiday with the boys once a year. It's my way of making up to them for being so far away, depriving them of another daughter's love and their missed opportunities with their grandsons.
This year, we decided on Taiwan as my mom always wanted to visit this country but I am forever sceptical about it. I was in Taipei 2 years ago (2010) on business trip and I never enjoy the food nor the overall place. Maybe it was just me missing Zachary badly or I am not a fan of deep fried food. I put all the negative thoughts aside and made plans. It wasn't easy as most of the people in Taiwan speak and write in Chinese and me being a non-Chinese in the writing aspect manages all these single-handedly should get a pat on the back. Hehe..
We engaged a private driver and he is good..keeping to our itinerary, bringing us to some places for good food and good spots of photo-taking.
Places that we visited in Taiwan: Tai Chung > Alishan > CingJing > Taipei. We covered these areas within 8 days and it was very relaxing. Weather was crazily cold during the entire trip and I am glad the boys went prepared! :)

I shall let the photos do the talking. Enjoy!!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read several excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how so much effort you put to make this kind of excellent informative web site.


Also visit my web site ... password finder