I was so pre-occupied with the boys, our new place's completion, my parents visit etc to write.
Last 2 weeks of 2011 is always the best for me. No decisions to be made during meetings, long lunches accompanied by shopping trips etc. Love love love!
Eve of new year's day were spent at Orchid Country Club for staycation. It was a very quiet place away from the hustle and bustle of city but very very far to travel out.. Not gonna stay here nxt time cos can't bring the city out of me even for 3 days!
Zach was learning his first step in swimming. Blowing bubbles underwater. So far so goof. Hopefully he'll remember nxt week!
Now, for NY 2012 Resolutions.. It'll be something simple and achievable and nothing fanciful.
1) More time with the boys doing quality stuff and not me pestering Zach to pack up or clean up
2) Setting up a fixed sleeping schedule for Zach
3) Fix my dysfunctional marriage. (2) is a good start so we have more time for each other
4) Exercise at least twice a week no matter how late it is.
5) Cook frequently! A healthy meal at least twice a week for Zach and Kieran
6) Holidays! Guess it'll be hard for me to spend year end outside of SG due to work commitment from hb so NYC for Christmas and New Year 2012 is not possible? Hmmm..
7) This is something I want N not NEED! A pair of Ferragamo pump. Haha
See how many I manage to fulfill come 2013..