A Week of Sinful Indulgence

I have been feeding myself with loads of sinful indulgence this week.. first was NY NY on Tues, then instant noodle with extra 'liau' on Wed, then Hokkien Mee on Thurs followed by durian for supper and on Fri, had crepes and Saturday is at Swenson's. Gulp.. luckily I did some workout in the gym on Wed and some tough house cleaning this morning! No easy feat to clean the windows, 4pc of ceiling to floor mirror, vacuuming the floor followed by mopping (twice!!) and scrubbing 6 pairs of socks and 2 loads of clothes to hang..I felt like a maid all the sudden.

We went to Geylang Lrg 9 for some seriously good Hokkien Mee.. noodle is cooked juz nice with plenty of pork lard - yummy! Not gross out cos it is my fave.. it was so 'xiang' that I forgot to take a pix but took this from the blog that introduced this stall.

Go visit his site for some good recommendation

Our dessert, Chocolate Mania fr Out of The Pan

Tom Yum Goong Baked Rice fr Swenson's

On our way back, hb decides that we should have durian for supper - $10 for 2 but not worth the moolah. Decided that I will not buy durian from Geylang anymore. Will go back to my trusted supplier in Klang...wahahah

We viewed 2 hotel ballroom setup today - Mandarin Oriental and Hotel Intercontinental. Hmm.. to me, both are about the same except for the chandelier which of course is much grander for Intercon..but the price is also better. Result: Oriental 1 Intercon 0

I should have guessed 1/2 of Singapore population were in Suntec today - we went to the IT Show and it was really jam packed! And I mean really congested.. the whole area was full of ppl, I can hardly breath till I had to leave hb to do his surveying himself while I go out to get some fresh air else I would have fainted! Seriously.. I could not imagine if the population grew bigger, I will rather stay home on weekends!

No comments: