Virtual and Reality

Lo and behold..I met up with some gals, couples and a guy that I usually communicate from.. SingaporeBride Forum.. what's the common topic? All of us are couples tying the knot in 2009!
Virtual friends became real-life friends and it is such heart-warming to see all that promised to turn up, actually TURNED UP!!!
Few of the gals and guy (yeap..one of us is a guy) actually planned the whole thing. I must applaud to them for a job well done.
After rounds of introduction and ice breaking session, we end up yakking and laughing till the waiter informed us that it is the last order.
Oh, we met at New York New York @ City Hall. Thanks to Jason, we managed to reserve 2 tables for 16 of us and he even managed to get us a good deal for a dinner set (shall not reveal the amount here).

What more can I say, good food, good company, good conversations, good laughs and more to come!

My main course - BBQ pork rib

Chocolate mud pie - one of the 3 dessert we ordered per table (mental note: Order this the next time round)

Pancake - my take is not as nice as the others

Lastly, my all time fave, waffles!

No comments: